- Little River Airport
- Pilot's Association
Bulletins & Ads
- Advisory Committee
Noise Abatement Procedures
Local noise abatement is extremely important to our airport. For the sake of our
neighbors, please adhere to the following noise abatement procedures:
- Turn left heading 282o on takeoff from runway 29.
- No right turnout until over the ocean.
- No turns below 300 feet AGL.
- No intersection departures.
- Aircraft are requested to maintain at least 2000 feet AGL within five miles of the airport, or anywhere along the coast.
- Pattern altitude is 1000 feet AGL (1572 feet MSL).
- Please limit touch-and-go operations to 3 per aircraft per day.
- Perform run-ups for runway 11 near the end of the line of hangars rather than at the runway threshold.
- Avoid overflying Albion Ridge, a plateau due south of the airport. In particular avoid base-leg approaches and downwind departures which would take you directly over the ridge.
- Make left traffic for runway 29. Fly the downwind leg close to the runway.
- Any questions, please call the airport manager at 707-937-5129 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the chart below for more information.
- Remember that as in all operations, safety takes precedence over noise abatement or any other issue.
Click on the chart below for a larger version.